Hampshire - Farnborough
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefits
An experienced Product Owner is required to join a busy and growing software house located in Farnborough, Hampshire. The Product Owner will be joining a forward-thinking technology organisation and it is important they have strong experience working within a software company managing SaaS products. You will play a pivotal role between the sales and technical delivery teams whilst being responsible for engaging with key external stakeholders to analyse, capture and document requirements which vary from change requests through to new products and features. The Product Manager will build a knowledge base across the organisation's wide application portfolio in order to engage with customers across the delivery process.
You will be working with a market leading SaaS product that utilises cutting edge technologies. Although our client is not looking for someone technically hands on, it is essential that the successful candidate will have previous experience working for a software company or understand the SaaS product model.
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst in a software company.
- Strong stakeholder and customer management experience.
- Workshops - Plan, organise and document outputs to collect project information. Track record facilitating workshops
- Technical documentation - develop documentation such as functional specs and discovery workshops.
- Technical knowledge of software delivery processes.
- Process mapping
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289
Keywords: Product Owner, Business Analysis, Project Delivery, Software Delivery, Business Analyst, Project delivery, Resource Management, Agile, Scrum, Project Delivery, Software, SaaS, Process mapping, Technical Documentation, Workshops, JIRA, Confluence, AWS, Azure, Stakeholder Management, Farnborough, Hampshire. Resource Management, Agile, Scrum, Project Delivery, Software, SaaS, Process mapping, Technical Documentation, Workshops, JIRA, Confluence, AWS, Azure, Stakeholder Management, Farnborough, Hampshire.