Product Owner x2 - SaaS, Software, User Experience
Fully remote with occasional travel to Bedford, Bedfordshire. Once a month or less
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Product Owner to join an award-winning educational technology specialist, one of the largest and most successful in the sector.
We are looking for commercially astute Product Owners with excellent communication and customer interaction ability. Acting as the voice of the customers you will build strong relationships with key stakeholders, extract user requirements and design story boards and wireframes for next generation services.
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the ongoing enhancement and development of web and mobile SaaS products and to drive high value user experience designs.
We're looking for a Product Owner who will take full accountability for the definition, discovery, delivery and performance of a product or product component in the EdTech portfolio. You will be responsible for understanding and meeting the needs of the users and driving the commercial success of the product through fresh, innovative thinking to guide the Scrum delivery team and collaboration with wider business stakeholders.
Experience & Attiributes
- The ability to develop an expert understanding of the customer and market needs and champion these in the delivery of your products
- Have experience of product discovery - opportunity discovery, problem discovery and solution discovery
- Experience developing commercially valuable products which meet user needs, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Adept at planning and prioritising product feature backlog and contributing to the product roadmap
- Ability to detail user stories and work with UX teams to develop a great user experience.
- Competent at analysing product and financial data
- The ability to influence across an organisation from Board level to engineering, customer success and beyond
- Work in an agile environment to a product development process that includes Lean including hypothesis development, prototype testing and usability testing
- Experience in designing products that analyse and display complex data sets highly desirable.
Salary is dependent on experience, in the range of £45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits
To apply, please send your CV to LesleyMorgan@SpectrumIT recruitment