Product Support Analyst
Hampshire: Winchester area
Up to £35,000 - Flexible working opportunities
We have an exciting opportunity to join an established technical team as a Product Support Analyst based out of their head offices near Winchester, Hampshire. This company offers a friendly and relaxed yet collaborative environment, progression opportunities, structured training and can accommodate flexible working.
As a Product Support Analyst, your role will be to take ownership of product support cases , issues and tickets and follow them through to either closure or escalation. You'll be reporting, prioritising, analysing and resolving faults through to resolution at 2nd / 3rd Line level.
Main Duties will include:
- Triage, prioritise and analyse product support tickets and determine how and where they should be assigned depending on complexity
- Maintain documentation for all product changes including updates, upgrades and enhancement activities
- Work with other internal teams in performance analysis of new products and enhancements
- Test product defects and enhancements
- Assist with management of product Security (including access control reviews)
- Create and develop client reports and queries
- Coordinate with business units to support new product developments and existing product enhancements
- Where necessary, assist with training and on site support
- 2+ years technical support experience in a 2nd/ 3rd line support role
- Relational database and Windows server experience
- Database reporting (PowerBI, SSRS, SQL etc)
- Client service delivery experience
- Product and process documentation creation is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
To be considered please apply to this advert, contact us via our Website or get in touch with Rachel Clements at SpectrumIT via LinkedIn.