An enterprise organisation are seeking an experienced Programme Lead to join their business to help deliver on an exciting transformation programme.
The company are in the process of Software and Infrastructure transformation projects, so this is an excellent opportunity for a strong Programme Lead to join the business and contribute to this transformation.
This role is a good opportunity to embark on new projects, upgrade current environments with the latest technology and lead a team through the Projects.
This is a varied role and as a Programme Lead you will:
- A critical stakeholder in the engagement with 3rd party suppliers, ensuring co-ordination of delivery and focus.
- Be a critical friend to business SMEs and offer insight and suggestions based on experience as to how the programme may best deliver and the wider opportunities or challenges which may exist.
- Work with senior leadership to ensure alignment of business priorities with programme delivery plan
- Create and deliver Programme, Portfolio and Board level reporting
- In collaboration with the technology provider and workstream leads, lead the design, planning and management of the delivery process and ensure constant alignment across all workstreams
- Responsible for RAIDS, change control and Financials at programme level
- Programme leadership challenging delivery assumptions and holding workstream leads within IT and the Business to their delivery and quality targets working with appropriate teams to work through challenges.
- Work with business stakeholders and change readiness managers to assess the potential risks and challenges to business processes and ensure that the data migration process is designed and implemented to avoid impact to business operations and customer experience
- Management of the delivery workstreams which include: Data Migration, Configuration, Integration, Business Change
- Point of escalation and action for delivery workstreams
- Work with the business to set up a long term PaaS management and change delivery function.
- Work alongside Business Owners to manage and regularly review Programme Business Case.
- Lead the programme through company change delivery governance
- Engage with internal delivery partners with Workstream leads to ensure resource is available for the programme as needed
- Manage programme resourcing, making recommendations for team structure and size. Be involved in any subsequent recruitment process.
The successful Programme Lead will have:
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to lead large scale transformation programmes working with migration from legacy platforms to a new 3rd Party PaS provider
- Good communication skills, written, verbal and listening, across all business levels
- Gains the commitment of others
- Experience working in the Insurance sector
- Good time management and project management skills to enable successful delivery within pre-set deadlines and to the required standard
- Builds and maintains relationships
- Proven ability to work with technical experts and third parties in order to build costed technical roadmaps across IT infrastructure, that set out how the delivery phases will be accomplished, and benefits realised
- A good negotiator, influencer and networker
- Open, honest and reliable. Engenders trust.
- Competent in the role of task leader/coach with proven skills in team building
- Able to make decisions where appropriate
- Record of delivering workstreams to budget and timescale
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Good understanding in all stages of the system lifecycle and proficient in a number of Project Management methods and disciplines
- Re-enforces continuous improvement
- Quick and flexible learner with an aptitude for new processes, technologies and procedures
- Experience in reporting to Board level stakeholders
- Supports the development of new ideas/approaches
- Expert problem solver
- Self-starter with a drive to succeed focusing on delivering business benefit
- Analytical approach to tasks, research and projects
- Excellent understanding of change control, configuration processes, as well as risk management techniques
- Creative thinker
- Demonstrated ability to maximise the identified project/programme benefits in large multi-faceted corporate environments
- Commercially astute
- Understands customer expectations & creates value for the customer
The successful Programme Lead will have proven experience within Insurance Programme environments.
The company benefits include: Salary up to £110,000, Bonus, Car Allowance, Pension, 25 days holiday, Private medical, Childcare Vouchers and more.
To apply for the Programme Lead role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765301