Project Co-ordinator - ERP Systems - (Hampshire - with international travel)
*Fixed Term Contract*
A leading organisation with an international presence are looking for a Project Co-ordinator or Junior Project Manager assist with the global roll out of a chosen management system.
This Project Co-ordinator position will involve working overseas for long periods of time, where travel and accommodation costs will be paid for. Experience of working with large ERP systems is essential for this role.
The Project Co-ordinator will be key part of multiple rollouts and take senior responsibility for rollouts in the Far East, Australasia and America regions.
This position will suit a Project Co-ordinator or Junior Project Manager with experience of working within a large organisation.
The Project Co-ordinator will be required to have some of the following skills and/or experience:
- Large ERP System (preferably SAP) implementation and project management experience.
- Systems lifecycle knowledge and experience.
- Experience of changing systems configuration.
- End user testing knowledge.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Knowledge of technical terminology.
- An awareness of different cultures and values.
- Experience of liaising with senior management
- Experience of delivering training to new users - desirable.
- Experience of working on projects with payroll liaison - desirable.
- Knowledge of the Concur management system - desirable.
Responsibilities of the Project Co-ordinator will include:
- To assist with the roll-out of a new management system throughout the companies wider group.
- Working to the agreed scope and schedule, to include process, configuration and integration.
- Working with a range of management throughout the organisation.
- Provision of a user training programme across the group.
- Provision of immediate support following go-live.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org