Project Manager required by a highly successful, growing software company located in Camberley. Due to continued expansion they are looking to hire a Project Manager to manage their external customer projects.
The successful Project Manager should have extensive client / customer facing experience in a software delivery, implementation or consultancy capacity.
The Project Manager will be responsible for;
- Delivering on project objectives and requirements as set out in statements of work
- Managing and delivering projects to a clear, concise plan
- Delivering project updates to both customers and internal stakeholders
- Acting as buffer between customer and technical solutions team
- Working in conjunction with pre-sales team to scope customer's technical requirements
The successful Project Manager is likely to have some level of technical knowledge or exposure to allow the successful delivery of technical customer projects.
Knowledge in any of the following areas would be advantageous;
- Any big data related technologies
- Relevant project management certification - eg PMP or Prince 2
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful, growing company in a position integral to the successful delivery of their external customer projects. If you are seeking a role of this nature please contact joshkowalczyk@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 302.