Project Manager (IT Solutions)
A busy IT service provider is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team and work on a range of Microsoft focused projects.
The Project Manager will be required to work closely with a number of SME sized customers and will be responsible for project budget and delivery and quality standards.
The successful Project Manager will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Strong commercial experience in a client facing Project Management role.
- Project Management methodology qualifications and understanding (Prince2, MSP, APMP)
- Experienced in taking an autonomous and proactive approach to managing workloads and projects.
- Proven track record in implementing technical projects.
- Experience of working on O365 or Azure projects - advantageous.
- Knowledge of Cloud services.
- Key executive stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of service introduction and 'Go to market' processes. - Desirable.
- Knowledge of Unified communications - Desirable.
- Large migration project experience - Desirable.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Accountability for the planning and delivery of all assigned projects.
- Budget management and maintenance.
- Coordination of activities and resource management.
- Project progress monitoring and reporting.
- Key stakeholder management and reporting.
- Keep up to date with technologies and trends in order to advise customers accurately.
- Supporting the new business bid process.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com