Project Manager (Software & Hardware Implementation)
£38,000 - £50,000
Do you want to project manage the implementation of software and hardware applications to the world's leading banks, retailers and commercial processors? Working with leading edge technology on a greenfield site will give you the opportunity to manage and implement some really exciting new projects for leading organisations globally.
Working under the Head of Project Management you will be responsible for specification of project plans, customer liaison, management of the installation and commissioning of software applications within the agreed project plan. You will maintain a clear change management process to make sure everything is in scope and to ensure things that aren't in scope are highlighted and signed off by the customer quickly and efficiently. You will be responsible for weekly internal project reports detailing progress, risk and cash flow etc.
Sound good? Here is what we need from you...
- What is about you that will make you succeed?
- Loves to manage complex projects as part of a collaborative working culture
- Excellent organisational skills, prioritisation, negotiation and customer liaison skills
- Strong project budget management
- Strong change management process experience
Your current skills / experience:
- 3-4 years' experience in project management - hardware and software implementation into customer production environments
- Strong knowledge in MS Project & Visio
- Experience of managing high-value concurrent profile customer projects
- Strong third party supplier management
- Process analysis and risk management (assessment / mitigation)
- Project financial tracking - budget control / forecasting / invoicing
What's in it for you?
The company is a large and well known FinTech company offering a lot of career development opportunities. Collaborative working environment working with some of the world's largest and high profile customers. Competitive salary, free parking permit, double matched pension, Private medical, 26 days holiday, flexible working hours, strong work / life balance.
Up for the challenge send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now!