Software Project Manager (ERP / CRM)
£40,000 - £48,000
Project Manager is required to join an established Project Management team due to expansion. The team provides the full range of Project Management capability around a portfolio of exceptional products from industry leading vendors such as SAP, Microsoft, Citrix and VMWare.
The role encompasses the project management of multiple, concurrent, complex, customer-facing IT application and infrastructure projects. Reporting to the Head of Projects the Project Manager holds the overall responsibility for the performance of the project from the point of order through to completion.
Applicants will have a proven and demonstrable track-record in management of all aspects of the project life-cycle of the implementation of infrastructure solutions. and/or line of business applications such as ERP or CRM for example.
· Experience of IT project management in a customer facing capacity to the SME market, preferably from an MSP background
· Experience of managing multiple, concurrent and complex projects
· Strong understanding of the project life-cycle for infrastructure solutions or business applications
· Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and core Microsoft Office products.
· Experience of operating rigorous Change Control procedures
· Appreciation of core logistical business processes
· Experience of both infrastructure solutions and business applications
· Appreciation of financials to P&L and Balance Sheet
· Prince 2 qualifications
· Experience of Project Costing
· Previous roles in an IT Consultancy or Engineering capacity
· Experience of risk analysis/mitigation strategies
· Experience of resource modelling and/or projections
Package up to £48,000 DOE, +Bonus, +Pension, +Free Parking ,+Discount Scheme, +Mobile, +Laptop, +Healthcare - send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or find me on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/lesleyamorgan/>