£45,000 + 5% Bonus, 12% Pension, Private Healthcare
Project Planner required to join my client an international software manufacturer in the communications industry for military and civil environments.
The Project Planner is responsible for working closely with Programme/Project Managers, Technical Experts and the Bid teams in creating and managing project plans & schedules. You will work closely with others in linking critical activities across multiple projects and providing accurate resource forecasts at the Portfolio level. Creating and publishing high level integrated master schedules PMO Manager (function).
As a Project Planner your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
· Degree plus at least 6 years' experience working in project teams or 8 years' experience of working in project teams
· Highly numerate and analytical
· Ideally from a Technology / Software / Engineering background
· Expert user of Microsoft Project to manage resources
· Knowledge and demonstrable experience of PPM techniques
· Completion of project reports and analysis accurately, on time and within cost to the required quality parameters.
· Provision of consulting services in areas of specialism
As a Project Planner your main responsibilities will involve:
· Coordinates and tracks multiple key projects and tasks.
· Working on anything from 20-30 programmes all at different levels with budgets from £500k - £1M
· Resource Management is key
· Provide bandwidth into the IPTs by providing administrative work centrally
· Performs as a lead scheduler while assisting department with change projects.
· Maintains a resource loaded and networked program schedule for on-going and change projects that can be utilized to analyse resource allocations, mission completion dates, and "what if" analysis.
· Creates tracking reports for various levels of management.
· Coordinates project schedules and recommends appropriate lead-lag times.
· Interfaces between PMO Leads and Programme/Project to gather data and adjust scheduling parameters.
· Contributes to Bid proposal preparation efforts.
This is a key role working in a team of 12 within the PM function. It will be a busy and challenging role - if you are interested please send your CV detailing your experience in relation to this role to email@example.com or call 02380 765804.
Project Planner, Project Manager, Project Co-ordinator, PMO, Project Management Office, Microsoft Project, Resource Management, IPTs, Integrated Product Team, 'what if' analysis, Tracking Reports, Bid Proposal, Marlow, Buckinghamshire