A niche company, based in the Southampton area is seeking a Python Developer to work on various projects for the development of their Software Applications, contributing to the projects with hands-on expertise in Python Development.
This niche company currently work with some high profile clients within their market and are looking for a Python Developer to join the business to further develop their current Software Applications and services they provide to the clients.
Passionate about staying ahead with the latest technology, the Python Developer role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced developer to work with the latest technologies and further develop current skills.
This is a varied role and a Python Developer you will.
- Provide ideas and constructive feedback to support decision making on delivery methods
- Listen to ideas and requirements from the current team
- Deliver quality code to support the development of business application
- Use test driven development and best practice to qualify software solutions
- Design and implement development solutions relating to Development, Integration and Test environments
- Configuration and maintenance of development environments in AWS
- Deliver inline and out of band documentation of software applications
- Keeps up to date with development methodologies and suggests changes where appropriate
The Skills required to be successful as a Python Developer are.
- Python Web development
- Django, Flask - Preferable
- MySQL / Postgres
- Ubuntu and Centos
The successful Python Developer will have proven experience working with Python in a full product life cycle environment.
The role of Python Developer is paying up to £60,000 with excellent benefits including, 21 days holiday (Plus bank holidays), pension scheme, Flexible / remote working and Free parking on site.
To apply for the Python Developer please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301