QA Engineer - Automation OR a chance to get into it!
£30,000 - £40,000 DOE
A well-known Cyber Security company in the heart of Basingstoke are looking for a passionate QA Engineer that really wants to work for a company that prides themselves on being ahead of the curve within technology.
They are looking for an Automation tester OR an established Manual tester who is looking to make that step into automation testing.
You will be working closely with the development team to understand the areas that will need automation or manual testing, create automated test cases and write automated test scripts. Part of this role will be also focused on debugging and fixing issues.
Don't be fooled into thinking that just because this company is in Cyber Security that they are a strict, tie wearing, corporate environment! They are relaxed, LOVE new ideas to be kicked around, are always keen to listen and learn and encourage a good bit of escapism when the going gets tough.
As the company are known for being a little bit different, they are looking for a candidate that loves to tinker, break things, analyse them and put them back together and is truly fascinated with the world of testing.
- Commercial experience within Software testing ideally but will consider web testing experience
- Experience of creating test cases
- Debugging experience
- Experience of writing automated test scripts or feature verification tests
- Experience of the software development life cycle
- Experience of testing methodologies
- SQL and NoSQL knowledge
- Experience of coding / knowledge in C#, Python or similar
- SQL exposure
- A thirst to keep learning and a good send of humour
If you are just a bit bored of the mundane everyday jobs in this world and would like to join a company that will accept your magical skills, then send your CV through to email@example.com for a chance to join this wizarding bunch!