QA Engineer - Software
Near Bournemouth Airport, Christchurch
£20,000 to £26,000 plus shares, training, career progression
We have a very exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to join an established start-up technology company. Our client is very passionate about user experiences across interactive digital devices and have a huge and exciting pipeline of new development work.
The role of QA Engineer is to work with the development team to test and evaluate software, monitor and report bugs and to talk to clients to understand user queries and technical issues.
For this role you must be an excellent communicator, be enthusiastic about software and technology and have worked in a tech support or QA/test capacity previously.
- Commercial experience of software testing OR technical customer service support experience
- Knowledge of software development and Test/QA process and practice
- Intelligence and a strong aptitude to learn
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- A passion for problem solving
- Experience of working with technical clients
- A-Levels in Maths, Physics, IT, Science and ideally a degree in Computer Science or similar.
This role would suit either someone that has stemmed from a technical customer service background that is looking to get into Test/QA or an established Test Analyst that is looking for work for an innovative company.
For the right candidate who can demonstrate enthusiasm and the aptitude top learn there is training and career progression in abundance.
If this opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you please apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org