An enterprise organisation are seeking an experienced Report Analyst to join their Service Management Reporting team.
The company are in the process of transforming their Infrastructure, so this is an excellent opportunity for a strong Reporting Analyst to join the business and provide key analysis and reports to identify areas for improvement.
This role is a good opportunity to have critical influence on business decisions through analysing various metrics and designing reports to communicate with the management team.
This is a varied role and as a Reporting Analyst you will:
- Analyse data and trends to refine metrics and identify areas for improvement
- Evaluate data sets to determine trends and anomalies
- Prepare concise, comprehensive and level appropriate reports and dashboards across all ITSM disciplines
- Maintain, review and analyse data, tables and reports for inconsistencies, troubleshoot data integrity issues and develop a clean-up strategy
- Support routine day to day report building and analysis
- Understand the tools, end to end, in order to develop custom reporting that will vary in frequency for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Develop simple and easy to view reports ad make data appropriate to a variety of user groups
- Exercise sound judgement while analysing and interpreting data to ensure a high level of accuracy, timeliness and usefulness for business leaders
- Continue to identify opportunities to enhance reporting efficiency and methodology
The successful Reporting Analyst will have:
- Experience performing analytical work, preferably in support of IT operational efficiency and continuous improvement efforts
- Ability to work independently and perform duties with limited supervision or as a member of a team
- 3+ Years experience of working with ServiceNow Performance Analytics/reporting
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Strong experience with ServiceNow Performance Analytics and ServiceNow reporting and dashboards
- Experience of effectively managing high volumes of information and conflicting priorities whilst maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- 3+ Years of IT Service Management or IT Operations experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to provide and analyse reporting packs at all level within the organisation
- Proficient in Excel and reporting tools, specifically ITSM & ideally PowerBI
- Preferable to have ITIL Foundation
- Passion for improving and simplifying processes to maximise value
The successful Reporting Analyst will have proven experience within IT Service Management / IT Operations environments within an IT Function.
The company benefits include: Salary up to £45,000, Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday and more.
To apply for the Reporting Analyst role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765301