SQL Developer / Database Developer - up to £50k
Blue-chip customers - MSSQL, T-SQL, SSRS
Hampshire; Fareham, Portsmouth area + Remote working
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced SQL Developer / Database Developer to join a business at a time of growth. The SQL Developer will join a skilled IT team focussed on the development, manipulation and transformation of the companies data, the role would best suit candidates with 2+ years commercial experience in a similar role.
The SQL Developer will work on a range of projects for large external customers and will be heavily involved with SQL Scripting but also reporting with SSRS and data analysis and troubleshooting, so preferred candidates will have experience in a similar Database development or Data Analysis role.
The business are currently working fully remotely, however will return to the office once Covid restrictions are lifted.
- Solid background in with SQL Server
- Commercial experience of creating databases and improving current data solutions
- Commercial experience of manipulating and transforming data
- Commercial experience of data optimisation
- Data reporting using SSRS
- Working with large blue-chip external customers on large datasets
- Will have worked as part of a software development team
- SQL Server MCSA / MCSE
- Degree level education in an IT related topic
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company offering a strong benefits package and scope for progression. Salary £40-50k based on experience
Due to Covid-19, this role will be onboarded remotely. Please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn, Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK