SQL Server Developer / Database Developer - £45,000 + Benefits
A successful bespoke software solutions provider are looking for SQL Server Developer to join their team at an exciting time for the business, as they look to expand their suite of applications and break into new sectors.
The SQL Server Developer will be working in a small and collaborative team and have ownership of a key central database.
The successful SQL Server Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- Development experience with SQL Server 2012/2014.
- Knowledge and experience with RedGate SQL Toolbelt - Advantageous.
- Designing and manipulating data tables, functions, stored procedures, forms, reports and queries experience.
- RDMS optimising and maintenance experience.
- An understanding of mission critical systems and real time problem solving.
- Maintenance and development of SQL integration services and ETL processes.
- Support SQL Reporting Services.
- Experience of MS Power Query and Power BI - useful but not essential.
The responsibilities of the SQL Server Developer will include:
- Management and maintenance of SQL change control.
- Management and support of development and test environments.
- Supporting planned release and deployment cycles.
- Proactive monitoring of database performance.
- Sharing of tools and techniques knowledge with colleagues.
- Testing database backups and recovery for the business continuity.
The organisation offer a range of benefits including:
- Free Parking
- 24 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Entry into the life assurance scheme (4x salary)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company funded pension
To apply for this position please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org