Salesforce Administrator - £45k - £55k - London
A Salesforce Administrator is required by a market leading Financial Technology company based in London. The company are going through a large growth phase and are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to transform data into actional insight and help drive sales productivity.
The Salesforce Administrator will know how to ensure every user gets value from the date and reports in real-time with the level of accuracy required. They will have a passion for eliminating manual spreadsheets and will show new ways to do things, reducing effort and focusing on results.
- Day to day administration and support of the organisation including roles, profiles, and permission management
- Provide sales admin support with management of opportunity and quote creation, and accurate sales closure reporting
- Improving and maintaining the quality of the data captured and stored via validations, daily reporting and date uploads
- Working with key stakeholders to help with the engagement and integration of Salesforce
- Developing tools and models to analyse key performance metrics
- 4+ years Salesforce Administration and experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Knowledge of CPQ Salesforce
- Using databases for analysis (Salesforce Analytics, PowerBI, Tableau, R, SQL
- Configuration skills
This is an opportunity to work with the latest technologies in a fast-growing software company. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765286