£Competitive + Excellent Company Benefits + Career Progression
We have an opportunity for a talented, personable Scrum Master to join a leading provider of managed communications services and play a pivotal role in the delivery of core products to key clients while supporting the development and support teams in the creation and implementation of software. Based in the market town of Fareham in Hampshire, this organisation's core expertise covers unified comms, contact centres, mobile, security and connectivity services, providing a complete end to end solution delivered either on-premises or via the cloud.
You will work within the Product Team where everything is externally facing, managing work streams and cracking the whip when required to ensure you are getting the best out of the team. You will need to be a motivator, organiser and advisor on all things relating to your projects so you will need to have exceptional people skills to succeed in this role.
* Liaising with the MD, CTO, Product Managers and Stakeholders to ensure everyone understands the overall product roadmap
* Developing the project pipeline, managing the backlog, defining user stories and developing their 'definition of ready' and ensuring you deliver on it
* Running the daily SCRUMS, Sprint retrospectives etc. leading the team and utlising the developer and test resources
* Ensuring Quality Control, ensure technical documentation is maintained
* Ensuer appropriate technical and user testing is planned and completed within the Sprint process
* Measure project performance (burn down rates, quality etc.)
* Driving regular, honest feedback to keep keep the development on track
* Manage changes to the project scope or schedule, outlingin risks and costs to stakeholders
* Proven SCRUM experience within a Software Development environment
* Commitment to Agile processes - ideally a Certified Scrum Master
* Solid technical background (understanding or hands on experience in software development and web technologies)
* Strong Team Manager - leading by example
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, successful business who are committed to providing their customers with the best service possible. Along with a generous salary, company benefits include a contributory pension, private medical and life assurance. They view their employees as the driving force behind their success and so they take pride in making a real investment in their staff by way of exciting work, new technologies and an excellent company culture. If you would like to find out more, please get in touch!