Senior Data Architect / Technical Consultant required by an established technology company located in Guildford. Due to continued success and expansion, the company is looking to grow its existing team focusing on both consulting and delivery projects in the SAS data analytics space.
The successful Senior Data Architect / Technical Consultant is likely to have experience in a similar consultancy type environment and is likely to have taken the lead on large projects / programs as subject matter expert or design authority.
The Senior Data Architect / Technical Consultant will be tasked with;
- Liaising with customers and analysing their requirements to create complex technical / solution designs.
- Leading the overall delivery customer projects
- Taking responsibility for all documentation in relation to solution design and project delivery
- Working alongside Pre-sales, Sales taking the lead as design authority through the entire process from inception through delivery
- Extensive technical consultancy experience ideally involving varied technology platforms
- SAS knowledge
- Technical proficiency across data integration, data architecture etc
- Applying solutions to complex problems associated with structured/unstructured data & large data sets
- In depth knowledge of managed infrastructure technologies and their deployment to fit customer requirements
- Project / programme management
Knowledge of experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous
- Big data technologies e.g Hadoop, Cloudera, SPARK etc
- Any technical certifications relating to data or big data technologies or processes.
- Knowledge of multiple platforms eg Linux, Windows, Unix etc
If you are seeking a role of this nature please get in touch for more information.