Are you a DevOps Engineer ready for a Senior position? Or a Senior DevOps Engineer looking to be a part of one of the top 10 fastest growing UK tech companies according to Deliotte? Our client, who believe in modern software engineering principles, including DevOps and SRE practices, Agile (including Kanban and friends) are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help build out scalable, reliable, performant solutions in our SaaS platform.
What you'll be doing:
- Development - Work on SRE projects, including migrating legacy applications with the engineers to modern, scalable services (Python/Golang based).
- Cloud Infrastructure - Work to improve their AWS, Kubernetes, Docker in production, ensuring the system can meet both scalability and reliability demands.
- Work on their data platform. Administer their relational database management systems (Postgres, Redshift a plus) and non-relational database management systems (a plus).
You'll be joining a team of 10, frontend, backend, SRE and test engineers all with varied backgrounds.
Their stack is run on Docke, AWS, Kubernetes configured with Terraform. Data is stored in Postgres and Redshift, and they use various queueing/messaging tools (Google Pub/Sub, Kinesis, AWS SQS, Beanstalk, Celery, and Gearman)
You should apply if:
- You have an engineering background and have worked on backend engineering problems and have an interest in the operational side of things.
- Experienced in developing scalable software systems ( Python and Golang)
- Expert level experience in Kubernetes concepts for container orchestration and production experience
- Experience with provisioning tools (Terraform)
- Application observability tools experience (Prometheus, StatsD, OpenCensus) and security.