Senior Development Manager / Engineering Manager - Digital Strategy
Development strategy, Team leadership, Process improvement, Agile
Hampshire; Southampton area
An experienced Software Development Manager / Engineering Manager is required to join an established Digital business based in Hampshire. This is a pivotal role that offers the opportunity to lead their Engineering strategy working alongside senior management internally.
The business promotes an innovative and efficient Engineering function utilising new technology to deliver effective solutions and this role will help shape and promote best practice by effective people and process leadership and being passionate about using new technology.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate previous Development / Engineering Management experience within a Digital function, leading development or product team's both on and offshore, and collaborating with senior stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of Digital Strategy.
The role is mostly hands-off, focussing on strategy, team leadership, team growth and improvement of internal (Agile) processes. However, candidates applying with a strong hands-on leadership back ground will still be considered if they can demonstrate relevant higher-level strategy and management skills.
- Demonstrate leading and building great Software Engineering teams
- The ability to demonstrate leading and shaping an effective Software Engineering strategy
- The ability to bring teams together and instil a collaborative development culture
- Senior stakeholder management
- You will be an innovative problem solver
- A good understanding of Agile, Kanban
- A Software / Mobile development background is preferred
The company offer a salary up to £80,000 + benefits + bonus. To be considered please apply to this ad or contact me via LinkedIn or our website. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT
All candidates must be eligible to travel acorss the UK and be eligable to work in the UK