Senior Java Developer
A fast-growing software house based near Eastleigh are searching for a Senior Java Software Developer to join a team who have pioneered Electronic Data Interchange in their industry. Over the past year they have worked with their customers to develop truly unique software systems to enhance their market status / share. Their digital technology solutions provide multi-channel, multi-line and multi-brand trading capability with the latest Ecommerce and mobile technologies.
The role of Senior Java Software Developer will include:
· Contribute to the group architectural vision
· Collaborate to design, build and deliver new features.
· Work on high traffic and high availability websites
· Document systems, procedures and processes.
· Identify and define the coding, project and other technical standards
The successful Senior Java Software Developer will have some of the following skills and experience:
· Extensive knowledge of MySQL
· Knowledge of REST, SOAP and SOA
· Use and implementation of Design Patterns
· Experience of working in large complex software applications and databases with high volumes of data and large numbers of concurrent users
· Experience of major redesign and refactoring of complex enterprise solutions
· TDD, XP, Continuous Integration (CI)
· Gradle and Groovy
· Agile delivery skills - e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework, TDD and Pair Programming
· Atlassian software such as Bamboo or JIRA
To apply for this Senior Java Developer role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.