A Senior Java Developer who'll be taking a leading role in developing software solutions is required to join a professional services provider based in Andover to develop brand new products within their business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Java Developer who has a keen interest in API strategy development to join a growing team who are working on developing new products that are driving the business forward.
The role of Senior Java Developer;
- Design and build RESTful API's
- Liase with DevOps teams and Product Owners to deliver and implement new applications and code
- Contribute to daily stand up meeting and sprint planning
- Contribute to the evolution of development policies and principles
The successful Senior Java Developer will have the following;
- Experience in the build and deployment of high-quality software
- Experience working within an Agile environment
The role of Senior Java Developer is paying circa £60,000 and comes with a range of benefits including; Flexible working, 28 days annual leave, Bonus scheme, funded health benefits and more.
To apply for this Senior Java Developer role please forward your CV to Tom at tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294.