An industry leading organisation based in the Southampton area requires a Senior .Net Developer to join their established and committed team.
The successful Senior .Net Developer will be required to work on a varied range of business management systems, vital to the success of one of the regions busiest industries.
The Senior .Net Developer will be in a unique position to witness the impact of their work on a daily basis within the immediate environment.
This is a great opportunity for a .Net Developer with commercial C# Development experience who are looking to embrace modern technologies and approaches.
The Senior .Net Developer will be required to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Commercial experience of C# / .Net Development.
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage own time.
- Confident communicator - happy to put ideas forward.
- VB.Net (Advantageous Not essential).
- ASP.Net - (Not essential)
- SQL - Advantageous.
- WPF / WCF - Advantageous
- Mobile App Development - Not essential but available to learn.
- Knowledge or experience of Jenkins - Advantageous.
- Willingness to learn new technology.
The role of Senior .Net Developer is paying up to £44,000 with benefits including an annual bonus, 6% pension scheme and private health care.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294