Digital Product Manager - Senior Product Owner
UX, B2B / B2C, Data Insight, Agile, Team leadership, Web/Digital
Hampshire; near Fareham, Portsmouth, Havant, Southampton
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Product Manager / Product Owner to join a successful Digital company at an exciting time of growth. The business offer progression opportunities and scope to lead the development and transformation of their innovative and influential Digital products used by a massive customer base.
The company offer a range of Digital products to its external customers and this role will be heavily involved in the Product Management and Product Development of new digital products and features, working with internal technical teams and the external stakeholders with a focus on data insight and analysis to improve customer UX.
The company will consider candidates from experienced Mid-level Product Managers / Product Owners, through to experienced Product Managers. Candidates currently in a similar Digital Product focussed role who are looking for a fast paced, growing environment where they can have more influence on digital product management and product UX through the full life cycle are advised to apply now..
Essential skills Required:
- Commercial experience of Digital / Software Product Management or Product Ownership experience
- Must have excellent communication skills. The role is client focused so you must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of using data analysis and data insight to make decisions, will have used tools such as Google Analytics or Tableau
- Will have a passion for Digital UX
- An excellent understanding of Agile methodology
- Experience of both B2B and B2C environment is highly desirable.
- Degree educated, IT or Business-related degrees are preferable.
The company regularly invest in training and support for their staff, offering excellent scope for progression and an excellent benefits package including bonus and flexible working
The company offer a competitive salary upto £65,000 + benefits and flexible working
To be considered for this position please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.