Senior Product Support Engineer
Salary Negotiable DOE
We are recruiting for a talented Senior Product Support Engineer to work with our client who are a well-known and highly successful software house with an enviable portfolio of customers. The software & systems they develop are used in extremely high profile, high security environments and require an in-depth level of technical input. The product is a call recording product encompassing calls, radio calls, VoIP calls, videos, screen recordings, computer aided-dispatch, GIS information, Text Message and CCTV Video. It is a very complex product with multiple layers including analytics and runs on various networks. The product can monitor, verify, reconstruct, organise, evaluate and report on any of the data recorded and is used by over 3000 customers worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Product Support Engineer who will provide in-depth and thorough technical support for state-of-the-art Public Safety Software. The products run on a Windows platforms and consist of rich data systems, cloud services and multi-threaded, multi-server real-time applications. A very technical and complex suite of products that require a methodical and quality driven approach when supporting.
- In-depth Technical Product Support (Recording - calls, radio calls, VoIP calls, videos, screen recordings, computer aided-dispatch, GIS information, Text Message and CCTV Video)
- Travel required to support new product introductions
- Investigate and resolve product / solution issues
- Equipment set up to enable replication of customer issues and use remote access tools to diagnose and repair without jeopardising customer data or operations
- MS SQL Server (Analytical, Data Extraction)
- Systems Engineering - many of the large systems incorporate third party technologies
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Client experience
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills with really strong customer service skills
- Relevant higher tier support / implementation / professional services experience
- Coaching / Training experience
- Technical Writing Experience
- CTI< IP Networking
- Web Server / CGI front ends
If you are looking for a fast and engaging company and working environment and the opportunity to work with new technology this role could be ideal.
The company offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday, Gym Membership, Career Progression and flexible working.
Please send your CV and any additional information to email@example.com or call 02380 765804