Senior Service Desk Engineer is required to join a leading company, providing internal IT support, from their head office based in central Bournemouth.
The role of a Senior Service Desk Engineer would be to work within their service desk environment which provides 1st and 2nd line support to all internal users. As a senior member of the team you would be one of the final escalation points along with providing some mentoring to more junior team members. You will provide a mixture of telephone and remote support to a Windows based environment whilst ensuring that internal SLA's and being adhered to.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Service Desk Engineer will be working within a service desk environment giving 1st and 2nd line support through both remote and telephone support. Additionally, it would be highly desirable if you hold an industry recognised qualification.
You will have experience of:
- Windows desktop systems - 7 & 10
- Experience with Windows Server Operating systems.
- Account administration in Microsoft Exchange 2013 and Office365.
- Must be practised in PC and printer set-up & maintenance.
- WAN/LAN experience.
- Familiarity with data restores.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge on antivirus solutions.
- Knowledge of remote access tools.
As you will be working within a team environment and be liaising with internal customers then you communication skills must be very good.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and progressive company that would be able to offer a strong benefits package along with training and further career opportunities to the correct individual.