Senior Software Engineer
My client are a specialist engineering consultancy who are on the lookout for exceptionally talented Embedded and App development engineers to join their team.
Working primarily on connected devices, a successful applicant will have experience developing firmware for BLE enabled devices on PIC, STM32, AVR and various ARM cortex microprocessors And/or experience Developing Apps for iOS/Android and be comfortable integrating the two.
This is an exciting career development opportunity and you'll have the chance to see your ideas come alive in an environment that only a rapidly growing, innovative and dynamic business can provide.
To be successful you will likely have:
- Degree/HND in a Software, Computer Science or related subject
- Skilled in embedded firmware design (C/C++ ) OR App development
- Use of git version control
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Aims to develop technical and leadership skills
- Able to work cooperatively and dependably as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
We are keen to hear from either embedded specialists with a good understanding app development Or App specialists with a good understanding of microprocessor firmware development.
The company offers a competitive salary, great benefits and the opportunity to work with a highly talented and motivated team. This is a great environment to excel and innovate.
Apply now, send your CV to WilkinChan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan. Find me on LinkedIN.