Senior Software Implementation Consultant required by a growing FinTech company based in central London.
The Senior Software Implementation Consultant is likely to have proven commercial experience in a similar role working in close conjunction with customers, acting as the interface between them and the software development team. The Senior Software Implementation Consultant will be responsible for ensuring that key relationships with clients are developed and maintained, assisting them from the project inception to release.
The Senior Software Implementation Consultant will join a distributed Software Implementation team spanning offices across the globe. Responsibilities to include;
- Managing complex software implementation projects in a customer facing capacity
- Providing technical expertise where necessary
- Acting as the team's Senior Consultant mentoring and guiding less experience consultants in the team
- Providing end user support and training through the process
- Solution design input
- Liaising with QA team to ensure effective performance and functionality
- Experience as a Software Implementation Consultant within a software solutions organisation
- Programming knowledge, preferably C#/.NET or Java
- BSc degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, or similar related subject
If you are seeking a role of this nature, please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 286.