Senior Systems Engineer required by a market leading technology company based in Redhill, Surrey. My client is looking to hire an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to join in on running a number of high technology development projects.
You will be leading and coordinating the Systems Engineering projects in all stages of the systems development lifecycle by enforcing the overall technical compliance of a solution design against the customers requirements for each given project. You will have demonstrable experience in creating detailed design documentation and performing system level behavioural modelling activities.
- Liaise with customers and stakeholders to capture and analyse their requirements
- Define and analyse the solution requirements
- Solution definition, design and control
- Ensure adherence to the solution requirements, cost and schedule, legislative and regulatory constraints
- Lead multi-discipline implementations teams
- Experience of requirements analysis
- Experience of solution and architecture design experience
- Experience using DOORS
- Designing systems to processes compliant industry standards
Any of the following skills would be advantageous but not essential:
- System and Software Architecture modelling frameworks and tools
- Universal/System modelling language
- Implementing and deploying knowledge from Windows and UNIX environments
- Being aware of the software development best practices
- Qualification in PRINCE2, ITIL or similar
If you're interested in a role of this nature please contact Josh Kowalczyk on joshkowalczyk@spectrumIT.co.uk or call 023 80765302.