One of Basingstoke's high-profile employers are seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager to delivery service management activities into the business.
This Service Delivery Manager role will see you being responsible for building relationship with the business enabling effective service management and identifying opportunities for improvement.
The role of Service Delivery Manager;
- Enable effective service management
- Ensure regular service reviews take place
- Identify opportunities for service improvement
- Take ownership of service improvement plans
- Take accountability for the incident and problem management processes
- Responsible for continuous improvement
- Partner service delivery management
The successful Service Delivery Manager will have;
- Experience working within a 24/7 IT operational environment
- Experience delivering continuous service improvements
- Experience coordinating major incidents
- Experience leading technical teams
The role of Service Delivery Manager is paying up to £65,000 with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; 20% annual bonus, private medical cover, 25 days holiday, car allowance and pension schemes.
To apply for this Service Delivery Manager position please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294