DBS Checked preferred
The Contract IT Service Desk Analyst will primarily provide 1st line support to all of our customers, with a small element of 2nd line support, where required. The successful candidate will work with applications/systems to undertake the correct analysis, prioritisation and diagnosis, leading to the resolution of every issue raised. They will promote the Service Desk at every opportunity and ensure that the Service Desk achieves a high level of customer satisfaction. There is also a range of administrative duties and tasks to be undertaken by this role.
- To act as a single point of contact for all IT issues and requests via telephone, email, InfoPath and walk-in
- Receiving, logging, triaging and correctly assigning/categorising all calls
- Escalation to the IT Support Supervisor any tickets that are close to their SLA or are not able to be resolved.
- To ensure that all calls are recorded in the ITSM tool and that the customers details are checked and amended where needed
- 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting business applications, shared applications, hardware, mobile, telecoms and printers
- Troubleshoot basic network issues
- To ensure that an accurate record of all company IT assets within the ITSM is kept and that all issues/fixes are recorded against the correct item
- Take ownership of all incidents raised on the Service Desk and follow up on the status of these on behalf of the customer and providing timely updates
- Publish solutions to problems within the ITSM so as to pro-actively share information, avoiding silo mentality
- Basic AD knowledge - creating user accounts, password reset, creating groups
- ITIL Experience
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Incident Management experience - managing incidents through to resolution with an appreciation of business impact and effective communication
- Basic user & security group AD administration
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems with emphasis on WIN 7 and Office 2010/2013
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2010 within a corporate environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on 02380 765 293 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.