An exciting opportunity has opened in Southampton as a global brand are looking to add a new Service Desk Engineer to their team on a permanent basis.
You will be joining an already established team supporting both internal and external stakeholders on variety of hardware, software and network issues. This would be the ideal career move for someone currently working in a support environment who is looking for a company with a clear career progression path.
- Provide 1st line IT technical support, answering support queries via phone, email & service desk systems
- Day to day operational support
- Executing IT standards, policies and procedures
- Take ownership of IT queries and issues
- Proactively dealing with IT incidents and escalating were necessary
- Provide technical knowledge to colleagues and end users
- Provide training and guidance on bespoke IT equipment.
- IT Support experience
- Microsoft OS
- Office 365
- Exchange and Active directory
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service experience
This Service Desk Engineer position is paying up to £22,000pa + benefits. To find out more apply or send your CV to ElliotHall@SpectrumIT.co.uk