SharePoint Analyst - London - Up to £36k
Do you have experience working as a SharePoint Analyst, supporting Intranet & Extranet Services? My client, a reputable legal firm with around four offices based around the country are looking for a forward-thinking individual to oversee, implement, maintain and bring-forward / improve upon their Intranet & Extranet services.
The right technical skills:
- SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016 (including Central Admin configuration)
- An understanding of SQL, BI, XML, Web-Forms would be advantageous
- Highly computer literate with good MS Office skills
- Experience with InfoPath forms or similar
Furthermore, a willingness to learn new technologies such as: HighQ Collaboration software, K2 Black Pearl, MS Dynamics is essential.
The right person:
- Experience supporting and assisting with the development of Intranet / Extranet services.
- Stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- A forward-thinking mind enabling the creation and development of new features & sites
The successful SharePoint Analyst will essentially be co-ordinating and participating in projects, providing on-site support and guidance to site owners content managers and content contributors. Therefore, excellent verbal and written skills are essential.
To arrange an interview, please contact AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk