Software Automation Test Engineer - C#, SQL, CI, BDD, Agile
London - £40,000 to £50,000 + great benefits and flexible working
A great opportunity for an experienced Test Engineer / QA Engineer to join an established business with a growing software department testing and developing several Digital / Web based products following Agile processes.
This role will primarily work closely with Software Engineers and Data Architects in testing their code and insuring data integrity but will also support the wider QA and development teams in automating changes both at the release and development change level.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Applicant must have 3 years+ industry experience in the field of software testing and specifically automation testing. In addition, you must demonstrate the following;
- Automation testing skills using C# with Selenium or Specflow
- Continuous Integration using; Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus, etc
- Knowledge of Data Architecture, ETL processes or (SQL Server) Data Modelling
- Good experience of working in Agile teams
- Ability to collaborate directly with developers and business stakeholders to define requirements
- Experience of C# software development
- Cloud products - Azure or AWS
The company offer a competitive salary based on experience plus; flexible working, pension, training and great career prospects.
Please apply or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT for the full details - You'll also find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.
All candidates must have eligibility to work in the UK.