An exciting opportunity based in Southampton for a Project Manager has arisen within an organisation who specialise in developing operational management software solutions. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work on delivery of unique projects that are currently being implemented throughout a large organisation.
Reporting directly to the Lead Business Analyst, you will be responsible for delivery and control of specific projects within a scrum environment.
The role of Project Manager is on a fixed term contract basis for 18 months paying a salary of up to £50,000 and comes with a wide range of benefits including Bupa care, dental care, matched 6% pension and an annual bonus of up to 13%.
The key responsibilities for the role of Project Manager will include:
- Lead and manage individual or multiple concurrent projects
- Work closely with the development and infrastructure teams
- Take responsibility for end to end project delivery
The successful Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong IT Project Management background
- Experience working in a scrum environment
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk