Competitive Basic Salary+ Benefits packages
The client is a global company specialising in decision support solutions to large companies in both the supply chain and maritime industries. They develop and supply software that uses advanced optimisation and simulation techniques that help their customers develop strong strategies that deliver optimum financial benefits.
The role also involves an out of hours rota providing 1st to 3rd line support for the operational products which will result in additional payments.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Development of new core product functionality
- Design self-contained areas of the product
- Functional testing of own code (And any associated bug fixing)
- Create high quality technical documentation
- Maintenance of the product and technical support
- Unit Testing
- C# and typescript is desirable
- Strong communication Skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
What's in it for you?:
- Competitive basic salary - Up to £40,000 dependant on experience
- 26 days annual leave (increasing 1 day for every year of service up to 31 days)
- Profit Share Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fresh fruit, tea and coffee!
If this role is of interest and you think that you could be up for the challenge, then please send your CV through to rachelclements@spectrumIT.co.uk