Software Developer - Southampton - £40,000 - £50,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a self-driven, passionate and results focused Software Developer to be part of our clients development team. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing and supporting software applications, based on our clients, customer's business requirements. You will be joining a small but very experienced team and will need to be confident working both independently and as part of a team. Coupled with your technical ability, you will possess strong communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders. Strong technical and interpersonal skills are essential.
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to work in an agile environment with minimal supervision, collaborating with colleagues and customers alike.
- Take the initiative and work independently.
- Be capable of analysing, designing and implementing appropriate solutions, delivering them on time and to the required standards.
- Have software application development skills with a minimum of 3-5 years specific experience with design and implementation of large and complex business applications.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with designing, developing and supporting web applications with the Microsoft stack of development tools and languages (.Net/C#/SQL Server)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this opportunity please contact OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk