Software Developer; C#, C++, MS Windows, MSSQL, Telephony Systems, CTI
Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire
A newly created and exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Developer / Software Engineer to join a world leading software development specialist based in Southampton.
Your role will be working as part of a talented team to build innovative solutions to drive public safety services; typically working with the Police, Emergency Services and central government risk management task forces.
The work is complex and provides a great depth of R&D tasks. The team enjoy a collaborative working culture, investment in technology and solutions that make a huge impact in public safety.
- 3+ years experience developing complex software applications using C#, Visual Studios.
- A strong grasp of Windows development tools and MS SQL Server
- Experience creating maintainable code and using source control solutions such as TFS and GIT
- Experience of unit testing, code reviews, and other product quality disciplines
- Experience in Multithreading and writing Multithreaded code.
- Developing software that deals with real-time messaging communication / telephony systems
- Experience in the design of secure systems
Beneficial Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of work with Call Telephony Integration (CTI) and Call Detail Record (CDR) implementations
- Experience with VoIP based telephony system (CISCO, Avaya, Alcatel or similar)
This is a great opportunity with an award-winning company. They offer a competitive salary with bonus, pension, and investment in your training and personal development.
To apply, please send your CV to LesleyMorgan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765804