£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
The company are known for investing in new technology and training the team so that they are always on the forefront of cutting edge technology. This is a company that listens to ideas, rewards /appreciates hard work and offers a good work / life balance.
- Commercial experience of developing in C#
- Angular JS experience ideally but will consider similar frameworks
- Unit Testing - Frameworks
- Passionate about technology
- Excellent training and personal development.
- Continuous Professional Development: Annual reviews and regular 1 to 1 forums between managers and employees are used to guide targeted self-development and learning; helping you to develop to your full potential
- Pension: Generous employer contributions to a non-compulsory pension scheme
- Paid Time Off: Up to 30 days per year Paid Time Off plus statutory holidays
- Profit Share: All employees share in an annual bonus scheme based on a proportion of profits
- Employee Share Scheme: The company operates an Employee Share Scheme for the benefit of all employees in the event of sale or flotation of the business
- Life Assurance: Life assurance cover is provided for all employees
- Private Health Care: WPA Corporate Cash Plan
- Flexible Working: flexible working policy is available to all employees
- Health & Wellbeing: Cycle-to-Work Scheme for all employees as part of its commitment to the health & wellbeing of employees and social responsibility to the environment
- Regular funded social events-Summer and Christmas as well as organised round of beers
If you are looking for a role where you can utilise your development skills, whilst learning new things in a great working environment, then this may be the role for you. Please send your CV to email@example.com or via phone on 02380 765 291.