Software Developer - C#, XAML
Excellent Forward thinking culture
We have an excellent opportunity for a Software Developer - C# / XAML to join a successful FinTech software company at the beginning of an exciting journey. The company have big growth plans and a very exciting pipeline of work with an impressive range of financial clients. They are advocates of modern technology, innovation and product R&D and are looking for ambitious and talented developers to help them evolve and capitalise on this huge opportunity
There is a huge emphasis on you as a person, your technical journey up until now and where you want to take that? The company will happily invest in you and the development team if you show the commitment and desire to learn.
You will gain great exposure to greenfield projects and a company at the start of a major scale-up. You will learn a huge amount working here and become a well-rounded and talented developer in the process.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating new user interface applications in C# and XAML.
- Modifying and extending existing user interface applications in C# and XAML.
- Writing, maintaining and executing unit tests as a core part of the development lifecycle.
- Testing code, refining and rewriting as necessary
- Working with project managers, designers, other developers, systems analysts and sales and marketing professionals
- Creating and maintaining full documentation sets for all new, or updated applications, algorithms and processes
- Providing diagnostics and bug fix, including:
- Logging reported faults/change requests o Investigating reported faults and bugs and implementing fixes/solutions
- Maintaining fault and software documentation and change management, recording all changes to software
- Working within an 'Agile' project framework and delivering packages of work on time
- Checking all files into the Company's document control system and source control system as appropriate, including all required information.
You will be responsible for pushing forward technology within the team and have a solid technical background in:-
The company offer outstanding opportunities for career progression.
To be a part of this exciting Software Development Team send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765804.