Software Developer urgently required by a market-leading software company based in London.
The company are pioneers of technology that solves real-world, business challenges working with companies across the Globe. Due to planned growth the company are recruiting a Software Developer who is looking to become more customer facing, gaining exposure to technical Pre-Sales.
The successful Software Developer will need strong technical knowledge in order to understand customer environments, and implementation support of customer products and services following successful pre-sales engagements.
Due to the global client base and the customer facing nature of the role, travel will be required internationally on a regular basis.
This position will suit a Software Developer who is looking for a new challenge and wants to become more customer facing, whilst gaining exposure to Technical Project Management, Pre-Sales, Implementation etc.
The position has two components (training provided):
- Pre-sales engagement with potential clients and partners
- Delivery of post-sales consultancy, training and implementation services
- Technical Software Development background using either Java or .NET
- Understanding of web server technologies, messaging middleware, database, enterprise and internet architectures and mobile technologies
- Understanding of technology markets such as; Big Data, Cloud, Enterprise Integration etc
Any experience in the following areas would be advantageous for any application;
- Customer facing experience
- Complex software sales
Successful candidates will go through an extensive training programme which will take around 3 months.
This is an opportunity to join a successful, stable company offering the chance to work on cutting edge projects across the world. If you are looking for a new challenge please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765286.