Software Developer - Marine Industry - £40K
A great opportunity for a skilled Software Developer with .Net and front end web technology experience to join a market leading company operating in a global, high-end consumer goods market.
The team in Southampton develop a range of services for a global business ranging from ecommerce websites, digital solutions and internal business applications. Work is varied, fast paced and provides great exposure to full stack development.
The team cosists of around 5 developers, testers and a great development manager who inspires confidence and encourages personal growth and progression. The team is tasked with new development of features and functionality, integrations with core business systems and helping to drive business requirements through expertise and opinions.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- 3+ years' experience with ASP .NET (C#) MVC Web Applications
- 3+ years' experience with HTML/CSS, including CSS development (SASS/LESS)
- 3+ years' experience with development on a eCommerce/CMS platform
- 1+ year' experience with SQL Server
- Experience with Web API integrations
- Experience and knowledge of frontend frameworks (bootstrap, js frameworks)
- Solid understanding of cloud solutions (Azure preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in a marketing or computing discipline
Salary & Benefits:
£30,000 - £40,000 + pension, training, flexible working, friendly team, great manager!
There is an opportunity to travel with the company and attend industry related events globally.
If you have the experience and are looking for an exciting new challenge please apply now for full details of the company and opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765280