Bracknell - Berkshire
£70,000 - £80,000 per annum + benefits
An experienced Software Development manager is required to join a busy and growing development team located in Bracknell, Berkshire. You will be responsible for taking ownership of the organisation's software delivery process as well as the day to day operation of the development team reporting into the IT Director. As the Software Development Manager playing an integral part in the full lifecycle so it essential that you come from a technical software development background as the role will have an operational split of 50% management and 50% development.
You will be leading a team in a .Net environment where you will be exposed to cutting edge projects which will involve developing new functionality and maintenance of the company's multiple enterprise products. The Software Development will collaborate with internal stakeholders within the organisation to plan, design and develop these new functionalities with overall goal to improve business performance and efficiency.
- Proven experience leading software development teams
- Extensive hands on full stack development experience
- Research new technologies to ensure correct choice of technologies are being used by the business.
- Ownership of the full software development life cycle.
- Technical documentation - requirements gathering, resource allocation, user specifications etc.
- Back-End experience - C#, .Net, SQL
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum processes
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
The software project manager opportunity offers a candidate to work closely with the IT Director in scoping the future success of the organisation. This role would suit someone looking for senior management role who us happy taking ownership of the company's software delivery process and make it your own.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289