Software Engineer (C++ / C#) - FinTech
£50k - £55k
Excellent Forward thinking culture.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Software Engineer (C++ / C#) to join a successful FinTech software company at the beginning of an exciting journey. The company have big growth plans and a very exciting pipeline of work with an impressive range of financial clients. They are advocates of modern technology, innovation and product R&D and are looking for ambitious and talented developers to help them evolve and capitalise on this huge opportunity
There is a huge emphasis on you as a person, your technical journey up until now and where you want to take that? The company will happily invest in you and the development team if you show the commitment and desire to learn.
You will gain great exposure to greenfield projects and a company at the start of a major scale-up. You will learn a huge amount working here and become a well-rounded and talented developer in the process.
- Degree qualified in Computer Science/Electronics or related discipline
- Strong knowledge of C, C++ or C#
- Experience with of embedded systems
- Experience of real-time control systems
- Experience of Windows desktop application development
- Experience with key technologies & tools: -
- ARM Cortex-M processors
- Analog Devices Blackfin processors
- Image processing algorithms
- Azure DevOps
- Enterprise Architect
- Test driven development
Creating new software components and drivers.
- Modifying and extending existing software components and drivers.
- Writing, maintaining and executing unit tests as a core part of the development lifecycle.
- Testing software implementations
- Reviewing code against the design and coding standards.
- Working within an 'Agile' project framework
The company offer outstanding opportunities for career progression.
To be a part of this exciting Software Development Team send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765804.