Software Engineer - C++ / Linux
Commutable from: Basingstoke, Reading, Southampton
Salary; £40,000 - £50,000
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer (C++ / Linux) to join their thriving company during a time of growth. The role is an exciting opportunity to work on some large-scale international projects, with innovative tech, covering a range of sectors.
They have grown over the last 11 years into an international brand that pride themselves on the quality of the products and projects that they deliver.
COVID UPDATE: They have been seemingly unaffected by the pandemic and have large growth plans for the next 12 months. The role would normally be office based however they are currently working remotely. Core hours are between 10am - 4pm) with flexible working around this. Once things return to normal, the role will again be office based.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- You will work in an interdisciplinary team alongside signal processing and machine learning experts to implement algorithms as real-time components in an existing software platform.
- Develop optimized solutions for processing of pipelined high-volume data
- Build maintainable software components that operate efficiently as part of a larger multi-process system
- Test software at a unit and system level
- You have a good degree in software engineering, computer science, or a similar track record.
- Confident programming in C++
- Linux operating system experience
- Experience of version control and build systems such as GIT and Jenkins
- You are engaged, creative, and self-reliant, with a solution-oriented approach.
- You are an excellent communicator - a cooperative and dependable team player - with excellent written and spoken English skills.
What's In it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 25 Days Holiday (+ 8 Bank Holiday Days)
- Bonus Scheme - Generous
- Flexible working
- Healthcare cash plan/ Perkbox
Please apply to this advert, or email your CV direct to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk