Software Engineer - Machine Learning / Node.js
AI, MySQL, Financial API's, Data, Agile
Remote working options - up to £45k
A dynamic and growing software company specialising in developing AI products for external customers are currently looking for a Software Developer / Software Engineer to join their established Agile Development team.
This opportunity is open to Software Developers / Software Engineers / Data Engineers with experience of Node.js and good SQL, MySQL skills. The role will work alongside an established Product team of Developers and Engineers and would be involved in developing and maintaining highly critical data integrations for the companies AI products.
This position is paying a salary based on experience between £30,000 - £45,000 + benefits. The company have offices in Hampshire and London but the role can be offered on a mostly remote basis.
To be considered for this role you will need the following technical skills;
- Commercial Software development experience - 2-3yrs+
- Commercial Node.js experience
- Commercial SQL, MySQL experience
- Experience building ETL pipelines
- Understanding of Agile and DevOps processes
- The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic business
- Experience of technical implementations - SaaS, AI, Data products or similar
- Experience developing integrations to third-party APIs
- Degree level education in a relevant subject (Computer Science) is preferred, but not essential.
Due to Covid-19, this role will be onboarded remotely. Please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn, Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK