Salary based on experience + benefits and flexible / home working
We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programmer who loves problem solving and learning new technology. Someone who is excited by developing new and innovative tech solutions in a growing business. The ideal person would be an established Software Engineer with strong Python programming skills and the willingness to learn new technology where required, however junior-mid level candidates will be considered.
Your Skills & Experience:
- You need to love programming and be excited about solving problems with technology
- Commercial Python experience
- HTML, CSS
- Cloud knowledge; Azure or AWS
- Agile understanding
- Excellent communicator - able to work as part of a collaborative team
- TDD, BDD understanding
- Automation testing experience
- Experience with Git and CI, Jenkins, etc
- Degree educated - Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar
Salary and Scope…
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 + benefits and flexible working - the business offer a good work/life balance, so start and finish times are flexible and home working is optional.
Offices based in Hampshire, commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Basingsoke areas
If this opportunity interests you please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn or our website. SpectrumIT, Paul Grace.
All candidates applying must be UK residents.