Software Implementation Specialist
£35,000 - £40,000
A progressive and ambitious organisation are looking for a Software Implementation Specialist to join their strong technical team to aid in the implementation of complex web based applications to large high profile clients around the world.
You will work in a team of 3 supporting the full project lifecycle from requirements through to user acceptance stage. You will have a very good technical understanding of supporting and implementing .Net software applications with a SQL Server back-end along with excellent customer service via phone and email and then client visits toward the end of the lifecycle, UK and overseas.
You will be installing and implementing complex software so installing the database for the client, a web server and then configuring the software to the client's specifications.
You will have the following skills:
- Bespoke application support of .Net software applications
- ASP.Net, HTML, CSS, AJAX, SSL, CMS etc.
- SQL Server skills - running scripts, first level debugging, reading select statements
- IIS experience, deploying on web services
- Some knowledge of MS Operating Systems
- Configuration of the software to customer requirement
- High level testing - after software installation, making sure it actually works
- Deciphering architectural diagrams
- Linux and Unix Knowledge
- VMware and Citrix Knowledge
This is a very interesting role and something to get your teeth into. You may be involved in change requests after the implementation and may be involved in solution design workshops run by the business consultants to share your knowledge of various customers.