Software QA Tester - Manual & Automation
Up to 45k DOE - Portsmouth + 2 days per week remote
My Client is a fast growing software specialist in the Portsmouth area. They have an excellent opportunity to join the team and help be a part of their innovative solution that keeps businesses critical systems flowing for customers across the world.
As we continue to grow, we recognise the need to update our development teams to the most modern and slick working practices. As a part of this they are looking to hire a software QA Tester. The ideal person will be experienced with manual or automation testing and can help ensure all code is top quality and follows the latest development standards.
- Solid experience in manual testing of software applications
- Writing end-to-end tests (Cypress, Selenium)
- Project tools such as Jira
- Code versioning software like GIT
- Experience with the Agile Methodologies
- Experience with at least one scripting language
- Knowledge or experience of setting up a test environment from scratch and implementing procedures/tools/methods
- Experience managing CI/CD deployments such as Jenkins
To apply for this position please send your CV to SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.
Please note all applicants must be UK based and posses full right to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.